Unique Holiday Gifts and Finds in Sisters, Oregon
Finding the perfect holiday gift for everyone on your list isn’t easy – unless you’re shopping in Sisters. Our wonderful western town has a large variety of unique gifts and fantastic finds that take the stress out of your holiday shopping. From authentic western wear to amazing art and fantastic foods, here are our top choices for crossing off that Christmas list.
- If they crave a good cup of Joe, treat them to a taste of the Three Sisters Wilderness with a bag of signature brew from Sisters Coffee Company. This Sisters staple has been family-owned for three generations and specializes in craft coffees and artisanal blends that are roasted right on-site. With names like Black Butte Gold and High Desert Sunrise, they’ll feel closer to Sisters with every sip.
- Would they love our town’s authentic Western theme? Help them capture it at home with some essential western wear! Baldwin’s Hat and Boot Company offers classic cowboy hats made the old-fashioned way – with authentic milliners’ equipment and the finest materials. Don’t forget a pair of matching Black Jack Boots! You can also drop by Dixie’s for authentic western jeans, vests, footwear, and other great clothing finds.
- Say it loud, say it proud with some Sisters souvenirs! Mackenzie Creek Mercantile has a wide selection of merchandise proudly stamped with the Sisters logo, from coffee cups to caps and more.
- Help them hang a Sisters scene in their home! A unique piece of art from a Central Oregon artist is a great way to show your Sisters pride and support a local business. Hood Avenue Art has an amazing mix of paintings, metalwork, jewelry, sculpture and more available for purchase. You can also visit Wildflower Studio for custom gifts like local jewelry, custom prints, and handmade quilts.
- Put them in the Sisters spirit with a bottle of local artisanal spirits from Cascade Street Distillery. Their Cascade Street Potato Vodka is earthy and naturally sweet, a taste that’s tantalizingly close to our Central Oregon air.
- For the chef on your Christmas list, check out the fresh produce and handmade gift baskets at Sisters Olive and Nut Company. Their outstanding olives are their biggest fan favorite – they have over 30 gourmet flavors – but they also have a wide array of pickled vegetables, quality nuts, local preserves, and more.
Quality time is much more valuable than trinkets, so treat your very special person to a 2022 Sisters vacation. Our rental properties allow you to create a spectacular experience in every area of Sisters, from the heart of downtown to the regal mountain ranges and more. Spend your trip in a magical cabin on the Metolius, a dreamy rental in a fairytale forest, or a fine home with a Fairway view. No matter what you choose, we’ll handle every detail to make it your easiest holiday gift yet (except the wrapping).